Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Simple weathering
#6

Thanks for the comments!
I think I am slowly loading for making a barn find racer. Cool

I really like making things look old and aged, maybe 'cause I am not that new and fresh myself... Sun I find slot cars, in general, too shiny.

Here is an earlier attempt, one of my own woodies. This time I used traditional methods, oil, turpentine, and pigments, splattered on and softened with a cloth.
Plenty of layers, I think a nice result depends a lot on how much patience you have.


       

Not too shiny, is it? Sun

Carver
[+] 6 members Like Carver's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Simple weathering - by Carver - 26th-Jul-22, 04:16 PM
RE: Simple weathering - by Tibbs - 26th-Jul-22, 10:05 PM
RE: Simple weathering - by Carver - 27th-Jul-22, 07:06 AM
RE: Simple weathering - by Savage GT - 30th-Jul-22, 05:25 AM
RE: Simple weathering - by Kevan - 30th-Jul-22, 10:34 AM
RE: Simple weathering - by Carver - 30th-Jul-22, 03:15 PM
RE: Simple weathering - by Tibbs - 1st-Aug-22, 10:01 AM
RE: Simple weathering - by Carver - 16th-Aug-25, 10:34 AM
RE: Simple weathering - by Kevan - 16th-Aug-25, 10:46 AM
RE: Simple weathering - by Carver - 16th-Aug-25, 10:49 AM
RE: Simple weathering - by Gordon Steadman - 16th-Aug-25, 01:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)