5th-Jul-19, 07:56 AM
At risk of repeating myself
- I have collected over the spares, so I have about 25 of these trays now, with everything from screws to motors. I keep the same type of item in each box with label on the side, so I can find them.
As for my cars, I dont have hundreds anymore so they are essentially displayed of a couple of book racks I picked up for nothing - literally.
I also have bigger boxes for all the projects still to be done, again store by manufacturer.
- I have collected over the spares, so I have about 25 of these trays now, with everything from screws to motors. I keep the same type of item in each box with label on the side, so I can find them.As for my cars, I dont have hundreds anymore so they are essentially displayed of a couple of book racks I picked up for nothing - literally.
I also have bigger boxes for all the projects still to be done, again store by manufacturer.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)