Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

SlotRacer Online cards available!
#3

My order of these cards just arrived today from VistaPrint. Decided if this industry is going to advance and increase in user participation I might as well invest a little of my own money. Took advantage of VistaPrint EOFY code which discounted the cards by 50%, so why not I said.

The only change I did was added five horizontal lines on the back to write on if needed, just looks neater, other than that all original artwork as supplied.

I will put these around my track and carry some in my pockets to give out.


[+] 4 members Like Johnno's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
SlotRacer Online cards available! - by woodcote - 27th-Jun-19, 11:06 AM
RE: SlotRacer Online cards available! - by JasonB - 27th-Jun-19, 11:44 AM
RE: SlotRacer Online cards available! - by Johnno - 5th-Jul-19, 05:00 AM
RE: SlotRacer Online cards available! - by Anthony B - 5th-Jul-19, 02:37 PM
RE: SlotRacer Online cards available! - by JasonB - 5th-Jul-19, 02:41 PM
RE: SlotRacer Online cards available! - by Johnno - 5th-Jul-19, 09:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by KensRedZed
31st-Jan-21, 06:14 PM
Last Post by JasonB
22nd-Apr-20, 12:05 AM
Last Post by CMOTD
9th-Jun-19, 12:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)