Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

!970's Formula 1
#1

Being an Old phart, the sixties and the seventies are far and aaway my favourite period for F1 (hate to say I dont watch it al all any more, even though I am an avid Ferrari fan).

I have started taking photo's of my cars from this period, and I still have a lot that are packed away, and will get out in coming weeks to add here.

If you have any pics for this period of car, PLEASE feel free to add them here - I personally love looking at other collections and builds.

In no special order. Most of this first batch are Betta and Classic fibreglass bodies. The shadow is a new resin body. A couple of Policars in as well.


           

The Tyrell is a wonderfully revamped Scalextric car.

                                       
[+] 14 members Like Anthony B's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
!970's Formula 1 - by Anthony B - 12th-Jul-22, 11:38 AM
RE: !970's Formula 1 - by nkarres - 12th-Jul-22, 12:17 PM
RE: !970's Formula 1 - by Kevan - 12th-Jul-22, 02:06 PM
RE: !970's Formula 1 - by chrisguyw - 12th-Jul-22, 04:31 PM
RE: !970's Formula 1 - by rallyhub - 12th-Jul-22, 08:16 PM
RE: !970's Formula 1 - by woodcote - 13th-Jul-22, 08:14 AM
RE: !970's Formula 1 - by Anthony B - 13th-Jul-22, 11:38 AM
RE: !970's Formula 1 - by Anthony B - 14th-Jul-22, 11:52 AM
RE: !970's Formula 1 - by Kevan - 15th-Jul-22, 07:48 AM
RE: !970's Formula 1 - by 42redcat - 3rd-Aug-22, 05:57 PM
RE: !970's Formula 1 - by Anthony B - 4th-Aug-22, 10:29 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BAracer
28th-Jan-20, 04:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)