Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Standard Slot.it DTM Class: Calibra
#8

(11th-Jul-22, 03:21 PM)Kevan Wrote:  When I first started racing Slot cars in 2015 all the old timers said the same thing...keep adding weight until lap times deteriorate.

Yeah pretty much what I do, as a last resort I should add, try to make sure I have maximised every other part of the potential first.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Standard Slot.it DTM Class: Calibra - by BAracer - 11th-Jul-22, 07:13 AM
RE: Standard Slot.it DTM Class: Calibra - by Nonfractal - 11th-Jul-22, 08:16 AM
RE: Standard Slot.it DTM Class: Calibra - by Kevan - 11th-Jul-22, 09:22 AM
RE: Standard Slot.it DTM Class: Calibra - by BAracer - 11th-Jul-22, 12:22 PM
RE: Standard Slot.it DTM Class: Calibra - by Kevan - 11th-Jul-22, 01:05 PM
RE: Standard Slot.it DTM Class: Calibra - by tatter06 - 11th-Jul-22, 03:02 PM
RE: Standard Slot.it DTM Class: Calibra - by Kevan - 11th-Jul-22, 03:21 PM
RE: Standard Slot.it DTM Class: Calibra - by tatter06 - 11th-Jul-22, 06:25 PM
RE: Standard Slot.it DTM Class: Calibra - by Kevan - 11th-Jul-22, 07:01 PM
RE: Standard Slot.it DTM Class: Calibra - by BAracer - 11th-Jul-22, 06:39 PM
RE: Standard Slot.it DTM Class: Calibra - by tatter06 - 11th-Jul-22, 07:21 PM
RE: Standard Slot.it DTM Class: Calibra - by BAracer - 11th-Jul-22, 08:58 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)