Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I fallen in love with the hobby again
#12

(7th-Jul-22, 11:05 AM)Kevan Wrote:  I think Alan is an ex rc guy also.

I was an RC racer.
1/12th scale circuit racing at GEC Stychfields (Stafford) and multiple nationals plus one international event. 
Rc is such an expensive pursuit these days so slot car me more sense when the time came to get back into racing.
AlanW
Quote


Messages In This Thread
I fallen in love with the hobby again - by Slot Trumps - 6th-Jul-22, 09:48 AM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by Kevan - 6th-Jul-22, 10:52 AM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by nkarres - 6th-Jul-22, 11:51 AM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by Gpa113 - 6th-Jul-22, 02:51 PM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by Nonfractal - 6th-Jul-22, 05:04 PM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by Slot Trumps - 6th-Jul-22, 06:33 PM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by CMOTD - 6th-Jul-22, 09:12 PM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by DPJ - 7th-Jul-22, 02:41 AM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by Slot Trumps - 7th-Jul-22, 09:18 AM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by Kevan - 7th-Jul-22, 11:05 AM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by DPJ - 8th-Jul-22, 04:14 AM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by Nonfractal - 8th-Jul-22, 06:38 AM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by Nonfractal - 8th-Jul-22, 06:54 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)