7th-Jul-22, 11:16 AM
For motors with m2 fixing holes the pod has oval slots to move the motor about 1mm vertically but 99% of the time you'd fix it a low as possible.
The axle has about 1.5mm movement which comes in handy when you want to lose some ground clearance but don't want to grind your tyres down. Also once tyre wear reaches the point you need more ground clearance you can lower the axle.
I don't buy special offset crowns, they soon bed in.
I changed this pod to accept S-cans and short cans (FC130 & Fk130)
I'll modify the file for long cans and slimline motors.
The axle has about 1.5mm movement which comes in handy when you want to lose some ground clearance but don't want to grind your tyres down. Also once tyre wear reaches the point you need more ground clearance you can lower the axle.
I don't buy special offset crowns, they soon bed in.
I changed this pod to accept S-cans and short cans (FC130 & Fk130)
I'll modify the file for long cans and slimline motors.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)