Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I fallen in love with the hobby again
#8

I'm reading the OP and looking at the pictures, and say to myself - I love those old F1 cars!! Then I look at mine and see they are different from the OP's. Mine are from the Limited Edition Scalextric box set Classic Grand Prix, Formula One 1976. @Slot Trumps where did you get those?
Here's a couple pics.

           
Quote


Messages In This Thread
I fallen in love with the hobby again - by Slot Trumps - 6th-Jul-22, 09:48 AM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by Kevan - 6th-Jul-22, 10:52 AM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by nkarres - 6th-Jul-22, 11:51 AM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by Gpa113 - 6th-Jul-22, 02:51 PM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by Nonfractal - 6th-Jul-22, 05:04 PM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by Slot Trumps - 6th-Jul-22, 06:33 PM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by CMOTD - 6th-Jul-22, 09:12 PM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by DPJ - 7th-Jul-22, 02:41 AM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by Slot Trumps - 7th-Jul-22, 09:18 AM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by Kevan - 7th-Jul-22, 11:05 AM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by DPJ - 8th-Jul-22, 04:14 AM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by Nonfractal - 8th-Jul-22, 06:38 AM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by Nonfractal - 8th-Jul-22, 06:54 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)