Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I fallen in love with the hobby again
#7

As far as I know there is only one active hard body slot club in Leicestershire at Melton Mowbray. LINK

There used to be two BSCRA clubs in Leicester itself but I think they may be defunct as their websites no longer work.

Depending on which part of the county you live in Rockingham club in Northamptonshire may be your nearest. LINK

Incidentally, unless you race on a copper taped wooden track there is no such thing as non-magnet racing. Electric motors contain magnets which will provide a degree of attraction to the steel rails of plastic track and some motors have very strong ones indeed thus provoking much discussion at a few clubs which think they have banned magnets.  Rofl
[+] 2 members Like CMOTD's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
I fallen in love with the hobby again - by Slot Trumps - 6th-Jul-22, 09:48 AM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by Kevan - 6th-Jul-22, 10:52 AM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by nkarres - 6th-Jul-22, 11:51 AM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by Gpa113 - 6th-Jul-22, 02:51 PM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by Nonfractal - 6th-Jul-22, 05:04 PM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by Slot Trumps - 6th-Jul-22, 06:33 PM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by CMOTD - 6th-Jul-22, 09:12 PM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by DPJ - 7th-Jul-22, 02:41 AM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by Slot Trumps - 7th-Jul-22, 09:18 AM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by Kevan - 7th-Jul-22, 11:05 AM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by DPJ - 8th-Jul-22, 04:14 AM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by Nonfractal - 8th-Jul-22, 06:38 AM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by Nonfractal - 8th-Jul-22, 06:54 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)