Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I fallen in love with the hobby again
#6

(6th-Jul-22, 05:04 PM)Nonfractal Wrote:  If you want to learn the ins and outs of tuning , try to visit your local club.
Uk clubs generally run magless and have lots of racers with lots of expertise.
Ps which county are you in?
AlanW

Hi Alan, I am looking at getting more involved in slot racing and would like to find a club to join. I used to race RC cars at a club and I miss the social and competitive side of it all.

I live in Leicestershire not sure what's around here club wise, it would be good to race on a proper circuit and tap into the knowledge of experts. 

Dan.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
I fallen in love with the hobby again - by Slot Trumps - 6th-Jul-22, 09:48 AM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by Kevan - 6th-Jul-22, 10:52 AM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by nkarres - 6th-Jul-22, 11:51 AM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by Gpa113 - 6th-Jul-22, 02:51 PM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by Nonfractal - 6th-Jul-22, 05:04 PM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by Slot Trumps - 6th-Jul-22, 06:33 PM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by CMOTD - 6th-Jul-22, 09:12 PM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by DPJ - 7th-Jul-22, 02:41 AM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by Slot Trumps - 7th-Jul-22, 09:18 AM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by Kevan - 7th-Jul-22, 11:05 AM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by DPJ - 8th-Jul-22, 04:14 AM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by Nonfractal - 8th-Jul-22, 06:38 AM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by Nonfractal - 8th-Jul-22, 06:54 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)