Home
Portal
Forum
Recent
Calendar
SlotRacer Forum
Off Topic
What floats your boat?
Thread Rating:
0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1
2
3
4
5
Thread Modes
I fallen in love with the hobby again
nkarres
Senior Member
Posts: 259
Threads: 54
Likes Received: 312 in 163 posts
Likes Given: 492
Joined: Oct 2020
#3
6th-Jul-22, 11:51 AM
Tungsten putty for adding weight in small spaces, highly recommended!!!!!!
Nico
2 members Like
nkarres
's post:
2 members Like
nkarres
's post
•
Gpa113
,
Slot Trumps
Find
Quote
«
Next Oldest
|
Next Newest
»
Messages In This Thread
I fallen in love with the hobby again
- by
Slot Trumps
- 6th-Jul-22, 09:48 AM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again
- by
Kevan
- 6th-Jul-22, 10:52 AM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again
- by
nkarres
- 6th-Jul-22, 11:51 AM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again
- by
Gpa113
- 6th-Jul-22, 02:51 PM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again
- by
Nonfractal
- 6th-Jul-22, 05:04 PM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again
- by
Slot Trumps
- 6th-Jul-22, 06:33 PM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again
- by
CMOTD
- 6th-Jul-22, 09:12 PM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again
- by
DPJ
- 7th-Jul-22, 02:41 AM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again
- by
Slot Trumps
- 7th-Jul-22, 09:18 AM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again
- by
Kevan
- 7th-Jul-22, 11:05 AM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again
- by
DPJ
- 8th-Jul-22, 04:14 AM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again
- by
Nonfractal
- 8th-Jul-22, 06:38 AM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again
- by
Nonfractal
- 8th-Jul-22, 06:54 AM
View a Printable Version
Forum Jump:
Private Messages
User Control Panel
Who's Online
Search
Forum Home
News & Events
-- News
-- Events
General Discussion
-- About the Forum
-- Introduce Yourself
-- General Interest
Slot Cars
-- 1:32 Scale
-- HO Scale
-- 1:43 Scale
-- 1:24, 1:25 & 1:28 Scale
-- Scratch Building
Reviews
-- Car reviews
-- Miscellaneous Reviews
Tracks & Scenery
-- Show us your track
-- Scenery
-- Planning
-- Model Railways
Racing
-- Your Club
---- Hawthorne Park
---- Manx Slot Car Club
---- Mussel Bay
---- NSCC (National Scalextric Collectors Club)
---- NSW Slot Car Group
---- T32 Slot Car Club
---- Viking Scalextric Club
---- Woodland Fort Slot Car Club
---- Worthing HO Racing & WHO/digital
-- Proxy Racing
-- Tips & Tuning
-- Race Control
-- Controllers
Digital
-- Scalextric
-- Carrera
-- oXigen
-- Other Systems
History
-- Vintage
-- Bernard's museum
-- Collectors
-- Publications
Buy & Sell
-- For Sale
-- Wanted
-- Traders
3D Printing
-- 3DP
Off Topic
-- Motorsport
-- What floats your boat?
-- What Grinds Your Gears
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Linear Mode
Threaded Mode