Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I fallen in love with the hobby again
#2

Adding ballast in the way of pieces of lead to the top of the chassis (or under the chassis if clearance is enough) will start to get your previous handling back and reduce rollovers.

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
[+] 1 member Likes Kevan's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
I fallen in love with the hobby again - by Slot Trumps - 6th-Jul-22, 09:48 AM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by Kevan - 6th-Jul-22, 10:52 AM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by nkarres - 6th-Jul-22, 11:51 AM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by Gpa113 - 6th-Jul-22, 02:51 PM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by Nonfractal - 6th-Jul-22, 05:04 PM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by Slot Trumps - 6th-Jul-22, 06:33 PM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by CMOTD - 6th-Jul-22, 09:12 PM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by DPJ - 7th-Jul-22, 02:41 AM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by Slot Trumps - 7th-Jul-22, 09:18 AM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by Kevan - 7th-Jul-22, 11:05 AM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by DPJ - 8th-Jul-22, 04:14 AM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by Nonfractal - 8th-Jul-22, 06:38 AM
RE: I fallen in love with the hobby again - by Nonfractal - 8th-Jul-22, 06:54 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)