1st-Jul-22, 12:23 PM
I plucked up the courage to race my latest buy, a Thunderslot Lola (my first Thunderslot), it felt very smooth but not as fast as my NSR Mosler but I had to try it, only qualified for the 'C' final but it got better and better as the evening wore on, stepped up to the 'B', won that so was in the 'A' final, 4x2 minute segmented race, which I won by 6 laps, the car is amazing but fragile, only one 'off' in the race, gently nudged into the barrier which split & removed the front splitter, I cant wait to get my Mustang now, to see if all Thunderslots are that good.
As a note on the smoothness of the car, you just settled into a rhythm and stayed there, 'B' final total was 100.74 laps in 8 minutes, 'A' final was 100.75 laps, 1/100 of a lap difference in 8 minutes.
As a note on the smoothness of the car, you just settled into a rhythm and stayed there, 'B' final total was 100.74 laps in 8 minutes, 'A' final was 100.75 laps, 1/100 of a lap difference in 8 minutes.
Bernie, racing since 1969

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)