1st-Jul-19, 09:15 PM
I saw 3D Printing & Printers under Scratch Building but could not find an actual thread for said topic, so I created this thread, hopefully in the correct place.
Following with interest myself as I too will be making a decision within next four weeks. I don't mind spending a bit more to get a better printer and associated upgrades from suggestions and recommendations here and elsewhere.
Put it simply, if you had $2000 budget what would you suggest/recommend include any upgrades such as bed and nozzle. I would like to print replacement parts for cars and figures etc as well more so than chassis, all in 1/32, but will give that a go as well eventually so specific consumable would be great also please.
The budget set should include software if need be however I am open to a small increase in budget. I would also be looking into a 3D scanner and its associated hardware and software.
Fine printing detail I believe is .02 or something similar, please correct me on this, learning lots about everything currently including the human body and health and surgeries, jargon etc, etc, so my brain is beyond fried.
Thanks in advance for suggestions, recommendations and direction.
Johnno
Following with interest myself as I too will be making a decision within next four weeks. I don't mind spending a bit more to get a better printer and associated upgrades from suggestions and recommendations here and elsewhere.
Put it simply, if you had $2000 budget what would you suggest/recommend include any upgrades such as bed and nozzle. I would like to print replacement parts for cars and figures etc as well more so than chassis, all in 1/32, but will give that a go as well eventually so specific consumable would be great also please.
The budget set should include software if need be however I am open to a small increase in budget. I would also be looking into a 3D scanner and its associated hardware and software.
Fine printing detail I believe is .02 or something similar, please correct me on this, learning lots about everything currently including the human body and health and surgeries, jargon etc, etc, so my brain is beyond fried.
Thanks in advance for suggestions, recommendations and direction.
Johnno

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)