24th-Jun-22, 04:17 AM
(23rd-Jun-22, 02:21 PM)Top Down Wrote: My final MG Vanquish purchases arrived today from (can I say it?) Phil Smith.
I bought several cars from him at Gaydon and at the time he suggested I check out his website as he'd just bought a collection - and there were my 'Holy Grails'.
I'd been looking for this particular M8E at a reasonable price for some considerable time, as I love the link to Oscar Koveleski's Autoworld - and couldn't pass up such a 'striking' livery. (Sorry, couldn't resist that.)
However, he also had THIS:
An absolutely stunning car with its OTT spoilers and gorgeous colour scheme, this '72 Lola T280 is the one car I'd keep if all the other MGV's had to go!
The photo' doesn't do this car justice - until you double click and enlarge it![]()
I've got that one too!
And these other three... Great cars!

)
![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)