16th-Jun-22, 03:22 PM
What sort of thing do you want to know, Brian?
It's 6-lane (obvs
), 130ft MDF surface, copper tape. DS power supplies and Stop/Go boxes set at 12v.
As I said two of the cars were new out of the boxes that day, so probably no more than the screws slackened off half a turn. The black Sierra has been run the most out of the cars and I think Dave is a tyre truer (and a true trier!
), my red Sierra, may have the motor and axle glued in as well as slack body screws. But as you can see in the video the cars are quite evenly matched.
If there's anything more specific you would like me to add, just let me know.
It's 6-lane (obvs
), 130ft MDF surface, copper tape. DS power supplies and Stop/Go boxes set at 12v.As I said two of the cars were new out of the boxes that day, so probably no more than the screws slackened off half a turn. The black Sierra has been run the most out of the cars and I think Dave is a tyre truer (and a true trier!
), my red Sierra, may have the motor and axle glued in as well as slack body screws. But as you can see in the video the cars are quite evenly matched.If there's anything more specific you would like me to add, just let me know.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)