15th-Jun-22, 10:50 PM
We are racing an 80s Hornby touring car class at Bolwextric currently. It's the second time this year they have been chosen. We have had several instances of BMWs with the left hand rear axle bearing holder in the chassis being quite weak, allowing the axle to pop out in a crash. Some have even been found already out in their boxes due to over tightening of the fixing screw. A bit of glue normally sorts them out.
We decided to have them as the subject of our end of year fun night, as they were due to be run for the first time at the start of this year.
25 minute stints over 4 of our 6 lanes.
I managed to capture a (poor) 6-odd minute video of them on my phone after I had done my driving.
If you can stand to watch through the entire thing, perhaps try to count the offs to make the time go quicker.
We decided to have them as the subject of our end of year fun night, as they were due to be run for the first time at the start of this year.
25 minute stints over 4 of our 6 lanes.
I managed to capture a (poor) 6-odd minute video of them on my phone after I had done my driving.
If you can stand to watch through the entire thing, perhaps try to count the offs to make the time go quicker.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)