Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

NSR quality issues
#13

I agree the quality of NSR products these past 12 months has seriously eroded and the attitude of support has gotten just as bad....

I've been chasing NSR down since February for replacement wings for both the limited edition cars that arrived bent, there was no damage to the packaging nor shipping packaging so the damage had to have come from the factory. 

I've used FaceBook, Messenger and emails all I am getting is the flog off with being told to reach out to support which I've done and the same thing... 

I've even had bad moulding with the NSR tyres as others have mentioned with the mould injection points visible and becoming even worse as they wear, again nothing but a brush off. 

Certainly makes me rethink this product and manufacturer to the point of redirecting my cash to Revo and Slot.it products for the same if not cheaper price points. 

What has changed at NSR? Who has been replaced? Something or someone has changed somewhere.


[+] 1 member Likes Johnno's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
NSR quality issues - by Top Down - 13th-Jun-22, 08:38 PM
RE: NSR quality issues - by Kevan - 13th-Jun-22, 09:27 PM
RE: NSR quality issues - by Nonfractal - 14th-Jun-22, 07:46 AM
RE: NSR quality issues - by Kevan - 14th-Jun-22, 10:30 AM
RE: NSR quality issues - by CMOTD - 14th-Jun-22, 09:10 AM
RE: NSR quality issues - by Top Down - 14th-Jun-22, 10:14 AM
RE: NSR quality issues - by Top Down - 14th-Jun-22, 10:34 AM
RE: NSR quality issues - by Kevan - 14th-Jun-22, 11:40 AM
RE: NSR quality issues - by Steve A - 14th-Jun-22, 12:26 PM
RE: NSR quality issues - by CMOTD - 14th-Jun-22, 03:09 PM
RE: NSR quality issues - by Kevan - 14th-Jun-22, 04:33 PM
RE: NSR quality issues - by BAracer - 14th-Jun-22, 05:27 PM
RE: NSR quality issues - by Johnno - 15th-Jun-22, 12:53 PM
RE: NSR quality issues - by fotodoug2 - 22nd-Jun-22, 11:08 PM
RE: NSR quality issues - by Kevan - 22nd-Jun-22, 11:40 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by woodcote
7th-Mar-26, 08:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)