13th-Jun-22, 08:38 PM
Just got round to opening my Top Slots & Trains NSR Fiat Abarth and was surprised to see how low the driver sat. Turns out the interior wasn't fitted in place at the front so it had dropped down, just hanging from the rear fittings.
Likewise, the windscreen isn't secured and flaps about.
Both can be fixed but is this normal for new NSR's?
(I've always bought used before so expect to do some remedial work - in fact that's part of the fun - but I wouldn't expect this on a new car.)
It can't be returned as they are now out of stock, so it couldn't be replaced.
Likewise, the windscreen isn't secured and flaps about.
Both can be fixed but is this normal for new NSR's?
(I've always bought used before so expect to do some remedial work - in fact that's part of the fun - but I wouldn't expect this on a new car.)
It can't be returned as they are now out of stock, so it couldn't be replaced.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)