10th-Jun-22, 08:16 AM
Another I was recommended to was Gareth of Slot Car Supplies, as I'm after tyres for the Carrera Cheetah - same issues as you. Fronts rock solid, rears mush.
He didn't have the correct Paul Gage tyres in stock but is adding them to his next order. I offered to pay up front to show good faith but he prefers to wait until he has them.
Delivery time unknown but it doesn't matter to me as the car is useless without decent tyres!
Very responsive to his online contact on his website: https://www.slot-car-supplies.co.uk/prod...age-tires/
He didn't have the correct Paul Gage tyres in stock but is adding them to his next order. I offered to pay up front to show good faith but he prefers to wait until he has them.
Delivery time unknown but it doesn't matter to me as the car is useless without decent tyres!
Very responsive to his online contact on his website: https://www.slot-car-supplies.co.uk/prod...age-tires/

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)