8th-Jun-22, 07:37 AM
A couple of the more unusual and eye catching liveries on the Slot.it Porsche 956.
Another FB Marketplace find, the Babycresci/Burago car came first. Being very striking, lightly used but complete with mirrors and wiper it's in lovely condition and was at such a silly-cheap price I couldn't pass it up.
'Oh yes, it will be mine.'
Its companion Spirit of America car was spotted at Gaydon and took two days of haunting the stand before it was mine at a price I liked
It is missing the wiper but other than that looks to have had even less use than the #9.
Another FB Marketplace find, the Babycresci/Burago car came first. Being very striking, lightly used but complete with mirrors and wiper it's in lovely condition and was at such a silly-cheap price I couldn't pass it up.
'Oh yes, it will be mine.'
Its companion Spirit of America car was spotted at Gaydon and took two days of haunting the stand before it was mine at a price I liked

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)