Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Routed J-Trak
#10

The system I have adopted is to use the R1 radius as the entry exit spacing. It works fine for me, as I can connect pretty much any module to any other module; and I am quite happy to adopt that system for a routed track system. Similarly, I am happy to adopt the rest of the Scalextric dimensions, as this gives me a simple segue from the modules I have.

Not sure what you meant by 'border material'.

I can see the advantages of having the modules the same dimensions (as mine are currently) but I can see that there is a big saving in having them just a little bit bigger then the routed track itself.
[+] 1 member Likes ConnalM's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Routed J-Trak - by connal - 29th-May-22, 11:57 AM
RE: Routed J-Trak - by JasonB - 29th-May-22, 03:49 PM
RE: Routed J-Trak - by Kevan - 29th-May-22, 05:49 PM
RE: Routed J-Trak - by JasonB - 29th-May-22, 06:03 PM
RE: Routed J-Trak - by connal - 29th-May-22, 07:28 PM
RE: Routed J-Trak - by JasonB - 29th-May-22, 09:28 PM
RE: Routed J-Trak - by tatter06 - 29th-May-22, 07:38 PM
RE: Routed J-Trak - by autoavia - 29th-May-22, 09:00 PM
RE: Routed J-Trak - by JasonB - 29th-May-22, 10:16 PM
RE: Routed J-Trak - by ConnalM - 30th-May-22, 05:51 PM
RE: Routed J-Trak - by Kevan - 1st-Jun-22, 10:28 AM
RE: Routed J-Trak - by JasonB - 1st-Jun-22, 08:33 AM
RE: Routed J-Trak - by ConnalM - 2nd-Jun-22, 07:54 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)