Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hi from Belgium
#1

Hi all! 

I’m Steven, 31 years old and a former RC-racer from Belgium. I quit RC-racing a couple of years ago when it became too difficult to combine with my job.
After a while, I realized that I started missing the spannering and the racing spirit. All of that changed when a friend of mine took me to a local slot race track.

Yeah, there it was, everything I had been looking for: A new challenge!

Almost 2 years into racing right now, and learned a lot. The first event I was spectating, the DISCA 6 Hours of Eindhoven back in 2017. After seeing this, I got the idea to develop a car for this myself. What was a hobby quickly became an official secondary occupation. That is how SV Workz came into existence.

Hope to share off my work here on the forum, and look to other nice cars! 

Kind regards,
Steven
[+] 2 members Like SV Workz's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Hi from Belgium - by SV Workz - 27th-Jun-19, 10:20 PM
RE: Hi from Belgium - by Scuderia_Turini - 27th-Jun-19, 11:21 PM
RE: Hi from Belgium - by JasonB - 27th-Jun-19, 11:28 PM
RE: Hi from Belgium - by Anthony B - 28th-Jun-19, 08:15 AM
RE: Hi from Belgium - by CMOTD - 28th-Jun-19, 08:17 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by dreinecke
15th-Sep-20, 07:32 PM
Last Post by dreinecke
15th-Sep-20, 07:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)