15th-May-22, 10:54 AM
Not the quickest job in the world to strip a Policar classic F1 to bits.
I've tried an 18T axle in my March 701 to get more brakes/acceleration but it doesn't flow the same as stock gearing so I went back to kit setup.
The first week I raced it I used the kit tyres glued/trued on the plastic wheels, they're actually fantastic tyres and didn't know just how good they are until replacing them with a set of Policar alloys and NSR Ultras which are only marginally better.
...not a great deal of room for ballast
I've tried an 18T axle in my March 701 to get more brakes/acceleration but it doesn't flow the same as stock gearing so I went back to kit setup.
The first week I raced it I used the kit tyres glued/trued on the plastic wheels, they're actually fantastic tyres and didn't know just how good they are until replacing them with a set of Policar alloys and NSR Ultras which are only marginally better.
...not a great deal of room for ballast
Life is like a box of Slot cars...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)