26th-Jun-19, 06:51 PM
Painting Jerry Cans so I thought I would share this tip.
When painting small items it can be a challenge to hold them down and acheive a production line procedure. Here I am using a strip of electrical insulation tape laid sticky side up and adhering the cans. I can (LOL) then paint the accessible areas. When the paint has dried, it is easy to detach the cans and place them with the unpainted side up... for painting.
Works for spray or brush application.
Double-sided sticky tape can be useful also.
Leo
When painting small items it can be a challenge to hold them down and acheive a production line procedure. Here I am using a strip of electrical insulation tape laid sticky side up and adhering the cans. I can (LOL) then paint the accessible areas. When the paint has dried, it is easy to detach the cans and place them with the unpainted side up... for painting.
Works for spray or brush application.
Double-sided sticky tape can be useful also.
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)