Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Info JA Slots Intro
#6

I know I'm a pedantic twit but it really bugs me when pics are not orientated so the subject is easy to interpret. 
   
I tend not to lie on my side when viewing the screen!!! Things make more sense this way.
[+] 1 member Likes Gordon Steadman's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
JA Slots Intro - by JA_Slots - 4th-May-22, 08:16 AM
RE: JA Slots Intro - by JasonB - 4th-May-22, 09:16 AM
RE: JA Slots Intro - by Kevan - 4th-May-22, 09:31 AM
RE: JA Slots Intro - by spikez.joel@gmail.com - 10th-May-22, 06:03 AM
RE: JA Slots Intro - by LMP - 10th-May-22, 07:32 AM
RE: JA Slots Intro - by Gordon Steadman - 11th-May-22, 06:53 AM
RE: JA Slots Intro - by turbo d - 11th-May-22, 09:50 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)