10th-May-22, 08:03 PM
I have used TopSlots n Trains many times over the years, always with excellent service and never any issues.
The current discounts on the Web site are, in some cases good, others too good to miss!
I have also placed an order. Three of the NSR Fiat 500 Abarths. Interestingly one of the models was available yesterday, but listed as out of stock today. So it appears the site is keeping track of sales/stock. Let's hope we all get lucky with our respective orders :thumbup:
The current discounts on the Web site are, in some cases good, others too good to miss!
I have also placed an order. Three of the NSR Fiat 500 Abarths. Interestingly one of the models was available yesterday, but listed as out of stock today. So it appears the site is keeping track of sales/stock. Let's hope we all get lucky with our respective orders :thumbup:

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)