10th-May-22, 07:32 AM
It would be really nice if you could upload pictures of your chassis to the thumbnail gallery rather than just shots of the car body it’s meant for.
The CAD preview of the model doesn’t work on (my) phone(s) so there’s no way to see what the chassis design or features actually look like. This is pretty important when buying at shapeways ludicrous prices (which I known are not your fault)
I saw some images where the chassis is kinda visible but I’d prefer some clearer shots if I were to consider ordering anything because I won't be doing it blind.
Be interested if you do more snapkit stuff. I’ve a few and the range seems to be expanding. Could be a good niche for you.
The CAD preview of the model doesn’t work on (my) phone(s) so there’s no way to see what the chassis design or features actually look like. This is pretty important when buying at shapeways ludicrous prices (which I known are not your fault)
I saw some images where the chassis is kinda visible but I’d prefer some clearer shots if I were to consider ordering anything because I won't be doing it blind.
Be interested if you do more snapkit stuff. I’ve a few and the range seems to be expanding. Could be a good niche for you.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)