Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Greetings!
#5

Hi Mickey!

Thanks for the welcome - and it is good to be here and to see that you're here also.

I'm hoping to share some new 1/32 chassis builds when I finally get situated in our new home, which will be in a couple of months.

In the meantime I shared my inline build from Slotblog in a more abbreviated manner.

Real good to hear from you Mickey!

Thanks again.

Ernie
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Greetings! - by Alchemist - 6th-May-22, 08:32 PM
RE: Greetings! - by JasonB - 6th-May-22, 09:36 PM
RE: Greetings! - by Alchemist - 6th-May-22, 10:01 PM
RE: Greetings! - by mickey thumbs - 7th-May-22, 03:28 AM
RE: Greetings! - by Alchemist - 7th-May-22, 05:28 AM
RE: Greetings! - by KensRedZed - 7th-May-22, 09:36 AM
RE: Greetings! - by Alchemist - 7th-May-22, 04:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)