Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

NSR Historic Line Collectors' Editions Launched
#3

Hello -- Thanks for the great write up -- I believe it was Steve Durst who drove at Road Atlanta - he had been a privateer in the Can Am for quite some time.  And the drivers -- good god - why do they persist with these 1/43 spacemen???  Luckily there are replacements...   I will get Jody's car for certain as I was planning on building from white version anyway ----
Quote


Messages In This Thread
NSR Historic Line Collectors' Editions Launched - by woodcote - 22nd-Apr-22, 11:25 AM
RE: NSR Historic Line Collectors' Editions Launched - by Anthony B - 22nd-Apr-22, 12:42 PM
RE: NSR Historic Line Collectors' Editions Launched - by Alcopa - 1st-May-22, 06:06 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by woodcote
25th-Jul-20, 05:52 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)