29th-Apr-22, 09:29 AM
Morning all,
it's my birthday today and here's my presents which I can't wait to get stuck into.
The Audi R8 will have Valentino Rossi's livery and the Alpha I think I'm going to do a different colour to what it should be just because I can.
The Chassis on this scale auto is amazing, seeing these things in real life compared to photo's is so different.
My son brought me the Wacky Races car, can you use these micro's on a normal sport track? it's got a very small guide obviously.
I don't want to open it if you can't use it on a normal size track, I'll just display it.
cheers
it's my birthday today and here's my presents which I can't wait to get stuck into.
The Audi R8 will have Valentino Rossi's livery and the Alpha I think I'm going to do a different colour to what it should be just because I can.
The Chassis on this scale auto is amazing, seeing these things in real life compared to photo's is so different.
My son brought me the Wacky Races car, can you use these micro's on a normal sport track? it's got a very small guide obviously.
I don't want to open it if you can't use it on a normal size track, I'll just display it.
cheers

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)