26th-Apr-22, 08:55 AM
The yellow one had a run round our Rally stage last week before the event started...it flew round so really looking forward to finishing it.
Driver & navigator are printed, windows are always a pain but ho hum and Rally plates are easy to do.
Because the estate doesn't have anywhere easy to mount the rear body post (I prefer one in the middle front/rear) I drew up an 'L' shaped one that's glued to the back end and it seems to work really well so the saloon had the same.
Driver & navigator are printed, windows are always a pain but ho hum and Rally plates are easy to do.
Because the estate doesn't have anywhere easy to mount the rear body post (I prefer one in the middle front/rear) I drew up an 'L' shaped one that's glued to the back end and it seems to work really well so the saloon had the same.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)