Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

What should I look out for in Spain?
#10

stopped off on Cartegena today and went to Stuka Modelismo. Unfortunately being a Sunday they were closed but 5-6 slot cars in window which must be a good sign . They stock Autoslot Ninco Carrera and Scalextric stuff. From what I could see peering through the window and the online reviews definitely worth a visit if in the area. Easy walking distance from the port, shop is on the very edge of the old town.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
What should I look out for in Spain? - by Serpico - 2nd-Apr-22, 05:13 PM
RE: What should I look out for in Spain? - by MrFlippant - 2nd-Apr-22, 08:52 PM
RE: What should I look out for in Spain? - by Scuderia_Turini - 2nd-Apr-22, 11:07 PM
RE: What should I look out for in Spain? - by anddelanyno20 - 3rd-Apr-22, 10:16 AM
RE: What should I look out for in Spain? - by CMOTD - 3rd-Apr-22, 03:47 PM
RE: What should I look out for in Spain? - by KensRedZed - 3rd-Apr-22, 04:23 PM
RE: What should I look out for in Spain? - by Gpa113 - 3rd-Apr-22, 05:44 PM
RE: What should I look out for in Spain? - by DPJ - 3rd-Apr-22, 10:11 PM
RE: What should I look out for in Spain? - by Serpico - 4th-Apr-22, 05:19 AM
RE: What should I look out for in Spain? - by Serpico - 24th-Apr-22, 02:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)