Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Lewis Hamilton Mclaren F1 Scalextric Display Car
#2

(16th-Apr-22, 10:59 AM)BARacer Wrote:  Just visiting my daughter's for the weekend to paint shed, decking etc, and popped into the local model shop on Rushden High Street, Osbornes, for a peruse of their Scalextric stock (new Corvettes looks good!). 

I asked about any oddities they might have under the counter, and he went off and brought back a display version of the Lewis Hamilton Vodaphone McLaren F1 car that Scalextric brought out when he first joined the team. So no motor, but otherwise a replica of the slot car. With the unused cardboard display plinth.

I have no ties with the shop, but they have no website and I thought I'd mention it incase anyone here would be interested in it.

I have the club car version of this, with painted helmet - that was the only difference from the standard version. Would it be this or the standard version?
Also have standard and Alonso cars
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Lewis Hamilton Mclaren F1 Scalextric Display Car - by BAracer - 16th-Apr-22, 10:59 AM
RE: Lewis Hamilton Mclaren F1 Scalextric Display Car - by gref - 18th-Apr-22, 07:38 AM
RE: Lewis Hamilton Mclaren F1 Scalextric Display Car - by BAracer - 18th-Apr-22, 07:52 AM
RE: Lewis Hamilton Mclaren F1 Scalextric Display Car - by gref - 18th-Apr-22, 08:00 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anthony B
29th-Apr-26, 07:27 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)