Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

NSR Porsche 908/3 Le Mans 24h 1974 #31 - Escudería Tibidabo
#2

NSR - oh dear ....

Well, I for one, cannot get past a $90 slot car with tampo lights --

I mean, when they started this, they knew they would need a nose with lights - just like they knew they needed a tail with fins -- and another with a  wing...  No excuse - -

I've put up with the 1/43 spaceman driver for years - but that's the extent of my patience...

I'll get back to my workshop now.....
[+] 2 members Like Alcopa's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
NSR Porsche 908/3 Le Mans 24h 1974 #31 - Escudería Tibidabo - by woodcote - 4th-Feb-22, 05:30 PM
RE: NSR Porsche 908/3 Le Mans 24h 1974 #31 - Escudería Tibidabo - by Alcopa - 16th-Apr-22, 05:16 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DPJ
25th-Jan-26, 09:01 AM
Last Post by Kevan
17th-Aug-24, 10:44 AM
Last Post by Kevan
14th-Jun-23, 11:11 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)