Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Visiting London - hobby shop recommendations?
#9

I was in Monte Carlo back in 2008 and 9 - I know, forever ago!!! But there was an amazing slot car and model shop across the street from the main marina. I can't imagine its still there, but you never know! They Love their racing cars!!! Ask a local and I'm sure they'll know of a spot.
I also lived in Barcelona for about 9 months - several great slot shops there, again... ask a local and they'll set you straight!
[+] 1 member Likes DPJ's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Visiting London - hobby shop recommendations? - by Mauka - 14th-Apr-22, 01:08 PM
RE: Visiting London - hobby shop recommendations? - by AlexisGaitanis - 14th-Apr-22, 01:13 PM
RE: Visiting London - hobby shop recommendations? - by CMOTD - 14th-Apr-22, 01:46 PM
RE: Visiting London - hobby shop recommendations? - by Mauka - 14th-Apr-22, 02:21 PM
RE: Visiting London - hobby shop recommendations? - by woodcote - 14th-Apr-22, 02:39 PM
RE: Visiting London - hobby shop recommendations? - by Mauka - 14th-Apr-22, 03:24 PM
RE: Visiting London - hobby shop recommendations? - by Nonfractal - 14th-Apr-22, 03:46 PM
RE: Visiting London - hobby shop recommendations? - by Top Down - 14th-Apr-22, 05:41 PM
RE: Visiting London - hobby shop recommendations? - by DPJ - 15th-Apr-22, 03:31 AM
RE: Visiting London - hobby shop recommendations? - by merkit the grof - 15th-Apr-22, 07:11 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)