Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Basic resistor controllers
#1

Has anybody got a cheap basic resistor controller or two going spare please? I need to replace the rubbish SCX ones from my off road set ready for the extreme slotting proxy later this year. I have tried a Scalextric one which isn't a lot better and there is nothing suitable on eBay at the moment. Don't need anything fancy just something better than toy manufacturer ones. The SCX ones have a unique plug set up so I need to be able to rewire that into an aftermarket one.
[+] 1 member Likes CMOTD's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Basic resistor controllers - by CMOTD - 6th-Apr-22, 02:57 PM
RE: Basic resistor controllers - by Top Down - 6th-Apr-22, 07:10 PM
RE: Basic resistor controllers - by Mazda - 26th-Jun-22, 06:39 PM
RE: Basic resistor controllers - by Top Down - 27th-Jun-22, 07:55 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)