5th-Apr-22, 12:09 PM
I can't decide whether that was a serious comment or a jokey comment.
I think the build up to the start of this new era was certainly exciting but it's disappointing in lots of ways.
I was expecting a real 3 way race at the front...no chance.
I was expecting less faffing about on the track playing for track position/DRS...no chance.
I was expecting Merc and Mclaren to be competitive...no chance
No doubt we can expect further two-horse-racery this weekend...but I'm still looking forward to it...for now.
I think the build up to the start of this new era was certainly exciting but it's disappointing in lots of ways.
I was expecting a real 3 way race at the front...no chance.
I was expecting less faffing about on the track playing for track position/DRS...no chance.
I was expecting Merc and Mclaren to be competitive...no chance
No doubt we can expect further two-horse-racery this weekend...but I'm still looking forward to it...for now.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)