Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

What should I look out for in Spain?
#6

Hello Serpico,

The rules for buying slot cars in Spain are fairly simple.

1) Bring more money than you thought you needed
2) Buy everything that you can afford. You can always resell it if you change your mind. Regret for not buying something after you can't get it anymore is a tough pill to swallow. It causes mightmares! Trust me, I know.
3) Or, you can simply buy at least one of everything!  Wrench

As Brian just pointed out. Palau Toyshop is one of the best slot car candy stores.  Checkeredflag


Good luck, and don't forget to show us what you come back with!

Warm regards,
Ken
[+] 1 member Likes KensRedZed's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
What should I look out for in Spain? - by Serpico - 2nd-Apr-22, 05:13 PM
RE: What should I look out for in Spain? - by MrFlippant - 2nd-Apr-22, 08:52 PM
RE: What should I look out for in Spain? - by Scuderia_Turini - 2nd-Apr-22, 11:07 PM
RE: What should I look out for in Spain? - by anddelanyno20 - 3rd-Apr-22, 10:16 AM
RE: What should I look out for in Spain? - by CMOTD - 3rd-Apr-22, 03:47 PM
RE: What should I look out for in Spain? - by KensRedZed - 3rd-Apr-22, 04:23 PM
RE: What should I look out for in Spain? - by Gpa113 - 3rd-Apr-22, 05:44 PM
RE: What should I look out for in Spain? - by DPJ - 3rd-Apr-22, 10:11 PM
RE: What should I look out for in Spain? - by Serpico - 4th-Apr-22, 05:19 AM
RE: What should I look out for in Spain? - by Serpico - 24th-Apr-22, 02:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)