21st-Jun-19, 04:30 AM
I have a pair of fly vipers that have this front engine config.
Once the very strong magnet is removed, they handle appallingly.
I do admire fly for trying something different but ( like so many cars) they really don't work.
A shame because the car bodies look quite sweet in their Oreca livery.
Now I th
Thinking about it, those cars don't even sit on my shelf.
They are in the shed "toy box" with all of the other uncompetitive kit.
I'm now wondering whether I could get these cars to work with retrofit work.
The retrofit might be extensive though....??
Once the very strong magnet is removed, they handle appallingly.
I do admire fly for trying something different but ( like so many cars) they really don't work.
A shame because the car bodies look quite sweet in their Oreca livery.
Now I th
Thinking about it, those cars don't even sit on my shelf.
They are in the shed "toy box" with all of the other uncompetitive kit.
I'm now wondering whether I could get these cars to work with retrofit work.
The retrofit might be extensive though....??

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)