Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

NSR Mosler AW x2
#1

Hi Guys,
I have for sale these two NSR Moslers, used but VGC.
Both have brand new pod/gears and motors as well as new stock guides/braid.
I ran them with different pods/motors and guides.

Wheels are NSR 17 Air hubs with glued/trued used NSR Ultra tyres, fronts are Sloting Plus 17 with varnished front tyres. Slot.It inserts all round.

Will be supplied in NSR boxes, but not the correct ones.

I am after £58 each including postage to the UK, other destinations will need to be calculated.

   

   

   

   

Please PM any queries, Thanks.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
NSR Mosler AW x2 - by Savage GT - 28th-Mar-22, 02:17 PM
RE: NSR Mosler AW x2 - by Savage GT - 29th-Mar-22, 07:13 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)