28th-Mar-22, 01:56 PM
Hi everyone ,ok down to business ,
First can I ask for anyone interested n this to stick their hand up and also any tracks that would be available to compete on
So I'll start the ball rolling
Steve(Fluff) unmodified and my track ,Shedingarden .
I'm thinking rules kept to a minimum .
So ,unmodified ,except for weight ,tyres and guide .
Modified anything goes except ,4 wheels and stuff protruding outside the body work ,although the body can be lightened cut about etc .
Run a number of laps ,say 5 ,and the best time counts .This for both classes .
Points working down from faster to slowest
Perhaps a best looking points system added to race scores ,I'm not sure about this ,so advice needed there .
I have no idea about entry monies or how this works as I've never done this before .
I was also thinking September time as most holidays are over by then
Hope this sounds ok ,please point out any stupid bits and offer suggestions. .
Many thanks Steve
First can I ask for anyone interested n this to stick their hand up and also any tracks that would be available to compete on
So I'll start the ball rolling
Steve(Fluff) unmodified and my track ,Shedingarden .
I'm thinking rules kept to a minimum .
So ,unmodified ,except for weight ,tyres and guide .
Modified anything goes except ,4 wheels and stuff protruding outside the body work ,although the body can be lightened cut about etc .
Run a number of laps ,say 5 ,and the best time counts .This for both classes .
Points working down from faster to slowest
Perhaps a best looking points system added to race scores ,I'm not sure about this ,so advice needed there .
I have no idea about entry monies or how this works as I've never done this before .
I was also thinking September time as most holidays are over by then
Hope this sounds ok ,please point out any stupid bits and offer suggestions. .
Many thanks Steve

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)