21st-Mar-22, 12:36 PM
We may as well have a thread for it as we like talking about it and I'd rather do that here than other forums.
Great race, bodes well for the season.
With Verstroppen up to his old tricks it's obvious him and Leclerc are going to tangle a few times this year and I don't think Charles is as risk averse as Lewis was last year.
Merc already unofficially thrown the towel in this year...
Predictions for next week?
Leclerc
Verstroppen
Sainz
Great race, bodes well for the season.
With Verstroppen up to his old tricks it's obvious him and Leclerc are going to tangle a few times this year and I don't think Charles is as risk averse as Lewis was last year.
Merc already unofficially thrown the towel in this year...
Predictions for next week?
Leclerc
Verstroppen
Sainz
Life is like a box of Slot cars...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)