Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Lola T70 Coupe
#1

I found a Lola T70 coupe on Thingiverse (it's on Cults3D as well) in two pieces.

So I grabbed it, opened everything up, put together a window buck for glass, added a motor plate, and put it back up.
The plain version is the cleaned up slot body:
   


The version I printed has some added aero devices and a dashboard.
   

It's available on Cults as well.
[+] 4 members Like chappyman66's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Lola T70 Coupe - by chappyman66 - 8th-Mar-22, 02:55 AM
RE: Lola T70 Coupe - by Anthony B - 8th-Mar-22, 01:56 PM
RE: Lola T70 Coupe - by Kevan - 8th-Mar-22, 02:28 PM
RE: Lola T70 Coupe - by chappyman66 - 10th-Mar-22, 03:18 AM
RE: Lola T70 Coupe - by chappyman66 - 10th-Mar-22, 05:33 PM
RE: Lola T70 Coupe - by anddelanyno20 - 10th-Mar-22, 06:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)