Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

UOP Shadow...if only it looked like this!
#1

I know there is some tempest in a tea pot over this, but I was REALLY looking forward to this car.  There is over 2 hours of photoshop to get it symmetrical, and clean...mainly the 3D printer lines that hadn't been sanded out.  I won't get into the mechanics of the car...anyone who owns one knows.  Anyway, I still love the look of the car!
[Image: rAD6LsN.jpg]
[+] 4 members Like fotodoug's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
UOP Shadow...if only it looked like this! - by fotodoug - 17th-Jun-19, 07:41 PM
RE: UOP Shadow...if only it looked like this! - by Tamar - 19th-Jun-19, 01:48 PM
RE: UOP Shadow...if only it looked like this! - by fotodoug - 19th-Jun-19, 04:40 PM
RE: UOP Shadow...if only it looked like this! - by Nonfractal - 30th-Mar-20, 09:31 AM
RE: UOP Shadow...if only it looked like this! - by Scuderia_Turini - 31st-Mar-20, 09:44 AM
RE: UOP Shadow...if only it looked like this! - by JMay - 30th-Mar-20, 08:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by fotodoug2
11th-Oct-24, 10:52 PM
Last Post by fotodoug2
6th-Sep-24, 03:28 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)