24th-Feb-22, 09:07 AM
Hi Andy,
Nice overview.
I use always Red Bull TV and https://www.rallye-magazin.de/
After the event I watch on You Tube videos made by spectators (often better than professional videos).
In my opinion many camera shots are now too short and good information is lost to make it look more spectacular.
For example, you see the driver pulling the handbrake and you would expect the result of that action. But no, via the next camera shot you see the driver's face.
Too much time is spent on the predictable interviews at the stop finish, which is the cheapest and easiest way to fill the report.
I think if Walter Röhrl was competing now, he would keep his door closed after a few interviews, getting tired of that endless nonsense.
I like the way Sky Channel covered rallies in the 80's or most 70's rally videos where you could really watch the action with just a few interviews.
Hub
Nice overview.
I use always Red Bull TV and https://www.rallye-magazin.de/
After the event I watch on You Tube videos made by spectators (often better than professional videos).
In my opinion many camera shots are now too short and good information is lost to make it look more spectacular.
For example, you see the driver pulling the handbrake and you would expect the result of that action. But no, via the next camera shot you see the driver's face.
Too much time is spent on the predictable interviews at the stop finish, which is the cheapest and easiest way to fill the report.
I think if Walter Röhrl was competing now, he would keep his door closed after a few interviews, getting tired of that endless nonsense.
I like the way Sky Channel covered rallies in the 80's or most 70's rally videos where you could really watch the action with just a few interviews.
Hub

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)