Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Whichwood Quarry
#25

Oh I completely get the addictive element of the building.
I've just sold my Lathe to make room in my garage, I've got a couple of really old Pelican cane cheers and a bamboo bar to sell next and then I can get my base set up.
I'm already making scenery aspects and it really is addictive.
I'm going to do a thread but would rather start once I have the base, these cheers aren't cheap but it's finding the right bloody buyers Tappingfoot Bigsmile 
I'll study your pics more, mine's going to be just over 3 metres by 1.3m so trying to fit a join in one end would be good for moving in the future.  

Thanks Jason
[+] 1 member Likes Tibbs's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Whichwood Quarry - by JasonB - 3rd-Apr-19, 12:59 PM
RE: Whichwood Quarry - by Anthony B - 4th-Apr-19, 07:57 AM
RE: Whichwood Quarry - by JasonB - 4th-Apr-19, 07:53 PM
RE: Whichwood Quarry - by Tibbs - 18th-Feb-22, 08:18 PM
RE: Whichwood Quarry - by rallyhub - 23rd-Apr-19, 11:01 AM
RE: Whichwood Quarry - by JasonB - 23rd-Apr-19, 11:45 AM
RE: Whichwood Quarry - by rallyhub - 30th-Aug-19, 11:15 AM
RE: Whichwood Quarry - by JasonB - 30th-Aug-19, 12:01 PM
RE: Whichwood Quarry - by steveaca - 31st-Aug-19, 05:51 AM
RE: Whichwood Quarry - by Fast Co. - 23rd-Sep-20, 10:46 AM
RE: Whichwood Quarry - by JasonB - 24th-Sep-20, 11:27 PM
RE: Whichwood Quarry - by dreinecke - 25th-Sep-20, 12:02 AM
RE: Whichwood Quarry - by JasonB - 25th-Sep-20, 08:18 AM
RE: Whichwood Quarry - by Scuderia_Turini - 25th-Sep-20, 10:15 AM
RE: Whichwood Quarry - by JasonB - 25th-Sep-20, 11:00 AM
RE: Whichwood Quarry - by JasonB - 23rd-Feb-21, 11:35 AM
RE: Whichwood Quarry - by woodcote - 23rd-Feb-21, 11:43 AM
RE: Whichwood Quarry - by rallyhub - 23rd-Feb-21, 12:21 PM
GT Sprite - by GT Sprite - 23rd-Feb-21, 01:43 PM
RE: Whichwood Quarry - by Scuderia_Turini - 23rd-Feb-21, 02:11 PM
RE: Whichwood Quarry - by JasonB - 23rd-Feb-21, 02:46 PM
RE: Whichwood Quarry - by KensRedZed - 23rd-Feb-21, 06:15 PM
RE: Whichwood Quarry - by Anthony B - 23rd-Feb-21, 06:21 PM
RE: Whichwood Quarry - by JasonB - 19th-Feb-22, 12:26 AM
RE: Whichwood Quarry - by Tibbs - 19th-Feb-22, 10:07 AM
RE: Whichwood Quarry - by JasonB - 19th-Feb-22, 12:41 PM
RE: Whichwood Quarry - by Tibbs - 6th-Nov-22, 11:30 AM
RE: Whichwood Quarry - by JasonB - 6th-Nov-22, 12:13 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)