Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Perfect” Magic App settings
#6

I discovered the issue with the cars not slowing down when they must pit is to do with the Yellow Flag setting. 

I had it set to Stop (as that’s what I want for a Yellow Flag) however the same setting affects the call to Pit. 

It’s a shame the settings are not separate.
[+] 1 member Likes mediaboy's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Perfect” Magic App settings - by mediaboy - 16th-Feb-22, 11:10 AM
RE: Perfect” Magic App settings - by woodcote - 16th-Feb-22, 01:08 PM
RE: Perfect” Magic App settings - by mediaboy - 16th-Feb-22, 01:33 PM
RE: Perfect” Magic App settings - by woodcote - 16th-Feb-22, 02:03 PM
RE: Perfect” Magic App settings - by mediaboy - 16th-Feb-22, 02:56 PM
RE: Perfect” Magic App settings - by mediaboy - 18th-Feb-22, 05:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)