17th-Feb-22, 09:41 PM
(15th-Feb-22, 02:02 PM)woodcote Wrote: Just announced are these new Policar track pieces, which will be available mid-March...
Nothing on the digital pieces yet - but the arrival of the R5s has to be a good omen.
- P077-4 R5 11.25° Curve - 4pcs
- P071-6 Inner border for R5 curve - 6pcs - 11.25°
- P072-6 Outer border for R5 curve - 6pcs - 11.25°
- P015-1 Analog powerbase with border for lane 1 & 2 - 1pc
- P016-1 Analog powerbase with border for lane 3 & 4 - 1pc
I wasn't going to use any borders but I put a few of the ones that came within the sets I bought and they are really good. So ive been buying and using where ever I can. Then I will make any for bends that are less thhan thhe Policar ones.
Track is down so don't require any R5s

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)