16th-Feb-22, 02:03 PM
That sounds like a glitch. I can't say I have tested every aspect of the Magic app to the point of breaking it (like I have the Scalextric app) - I've just used what I wanted and using them 'normally'. So I may have missed some things.
On the iOS version, I definitely get a slow speed with weather changes - depending on the slow speed calibration I've dialled in for each car.
Apart from the usual hard stopping the app - and perhaps switching both the device and powerbase on and off again - then a last resort is deleting and reloading the app. The problem with both apps is you can have the software working 90% correctly, but a small upload glitch can mess with one or two features - usually the more complex power control ones.
One workaround is to accept it how it is - and if the fuel or tyres go to zero, then a real car would stop out on a real-life race track. The onus is then on the driver (or a team mate) to make sure a pit stop happens before the dreaded zero! Having the longer time between pit stops - and being able to customise the prompts (in the same menu) would help.
On the iOS version, I definitely get a slow speed with weather changes - depending on the slow speed calibration I've dialled in for each car.
Apart from the usual hard stopping the app - and perhaps switching both the device and powerbase on and off again - then a last resort is deleting and reloading the app. The problem with both apps is you can have the software working 90% correctly, but a small upload glitch can mess with one or two features - usually the more complex power control ones.
One workaround is to accept it how it is - and if the fuel or tyres go to zero, then a real car would stop out on a real-life race track. The onus is then on the driver (or a team mate) to make sure a pit stop happens before the dreaded zero! Having the longer time between pit stops - and being able to customise the prompts (in the same menu) would help.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)